xtim
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
 
RequestMapping oddness
For all my excitement (steady) about the ability to Shibbolize requests selectively based on a query parameter, I can't actually get it to work.

In the request map section of shibboleth2.xml, I filter the matching requests down by host, path and finally query parameter before requiring a Shibboleth session.

In the apache config, I'm saying "require shibboleth" to pass candidate requests through the Shibboleth module. No "ShibRequireSession" directive.

I think that should require Shibboleth to look at each request, but not actually require a session unless the matching parameter is supplied. Non-matching requests are getting mangled too, though.

Going to work forward again from a very basic config to work out what breaks.

T

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger